Cashier Section Q & A
Q:Notices for Faculty and Staff Members:
I.Notices for issuing collection slips and payment receipts
- The staffer-in-charge should file an application for issuing a collection slip(s) along with a photocopy of the official document for subsidies and an application form for the official stamp. A collection slip template from the organization granting subsidies should be attached as well if any.
- The staffer-in-charge should provide the Cashier Section with the name of the payer, the amount of the payment, and the reason for a subsidy so that the Cashier Section can send a notification to the recipient.
II.What should I do if I didn’t spend all of the cash advance I applied for?
Please specify your faculty/staff number and the voucher number when you return the unused money at the Cashier Section.
III.How do I void a collection slip or a payment receipt?
The unit-in-charge should return the original of the collection clip or the payment receipt for further processing, and whether to obtain prior consent from the University is at your discretion.
Q: What should I do if I want to have a payment receipt voided?
- Please download and complete the application form on the website of the Cashier Section (Forms Download),
- and then submit the application form together with the original of the payment receipt to the Cashier Section for further processing.
- You may collect your money after receiving a notification sent by the Cashier Section. You can collect the money in person or ask another person to collect on your behalf with your personal seal.
- Business entities may collect the money by bank remittance (with an agreement), via a self-addressed envelope, or in person (with the company seal).
Q: Notices for Students
I.Making Payment for Applications
Q: How should I apply for an academic transcript, a student ID card, or a certificate of enrollment in English?
(I)Application for documents at counters:
- Application forms are available at Counter No. 6 of the Registration Section or can be downloaded on the Section’s website.
- Use the computers next to the entrance to the Administration Building to complete an application.
- Make your payment at the Cashier Section and keep your receipt as proof of payment.
- Submit the completed application form to one of Counters No. 1-4 for further processing.
- Pick up your document(s) at the Registration Section by showing the receipt.
(II)You may also use
the automatic pay station on the right-hand side of the entrance to the Administration Building to make an application.
Q: In terms of payment related to keys to dorm rooms, vehicles, and air-conditioning at borrowed spaces.Please contact the unit-in-charge first and make payment at the Cashier Section with the application form issued.
- Please visit the unit applying for payment or the Cashier Section to collect your money in accordance with the notification sent by the staffer-in-charge.
- The payment may be made by bank remittance or check. Please show your valid identity document (e.g. the student ID card) when collecting money.
III. Application for Tuition Payment Receipt
- After making payment, you may log in to ebill link to check your payment status or print out a payment receipt (those who made payment with a credit card can check their payment status or print out a payment receipt after four working days).
Steps: Visit https://ebill.chb.com.tw/eBill/cs/student_login → Category: College → Beneficiary: I-Shou University → Log in with your student No. and password → Payment Record → Print out the receipt you need
- Students may apply for a payment receipt at the Cashier Section one week after the payment was made (please show the letter of authorization if you apply on behalf of another person).
IV. ATM Locations
- Land Bank of Taiwan: Next to Liwen Bookstore
- Post Office: At the entrance of the post office at the gate
- Land Bank of Taiwan: At the corridor between Teaching Building A and B
- Chang Hwa Bank: At the corridor between Teaching Building B and C