1. Students will gain fundamental knowledge and concepts of basic science, basic medicine and clinical medicine.
2. Students will fully understand the core courses of the occupational therapy profession and will be furthermore enhanced by the courses of clinical training and practice so that they will be able to require professional licenses.
3. Students will acquire knowledge of extended areas of the occupational therapy profession or advanced courses.
4. Professional knowledge and general knowledge will be valued both to help develop the student's professional ethics and humanity.
1. independent thinking
2. professional ethics
4. interpersonal communication
6. quality of humanism
7. creativity and innovation
8. system integration