How to Apply ?
Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Applicants (Students from Countries that have Diplomatic Relations with Taiwan):
After completing the application procedure, please send the application form and relevant documents by fax or e-mail.
The following are the required documents for the ISU application:
- Application Form for International Students Admissions of the University which should be printed out from the online application system (including the Affidavit for International Student Application)
- A copy of the applicant’s passport
- A certificate of a bachelor's degree or above and an academic transcript certified by a local R.O.C. embassy, a local R.O.C. overseas office or a R.O.C. representative office. (A notarized English translation shall be provided if the certificate is written in languages other than English.)
- A certificate of completing at least 6 credits of courses relevant to biology, chemistry or life sciences
- A certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or other English proficiency examinations recognized globally or by the local governments taken within 2 years)
- English autobiography
- Three recommendation letters
- Other supplemental documents:
- A transcript of the medical school admission test (MCAT, BMAT or GAMSAT) taken within 3 years
- Practical experiences in medical practice and laboratories
- Volunteer service experiences
- Applicants can submit the application via any of the following methods: