The curriculum is designed to meet the anticipated needs in two fields: creative media and film & television communication. Respective courses in the two fields are offered so that our students can acquire different professional competencies.
A brief introduction to key course features of the two fields is as follows:
- Creative Media: by means of graphic design and 3D animations, students are taught to:
Film & Television Communication: including necessary preparations (scripts, media makeup, lighting, recording, performances, etc.) and post-production (editing, dubbing, background music, etc.). It is expected to teach students about professional knowledge and skills of image production, management and performing through an all-round education.
- acquire professional skills in the integration and application of different pieces of software
- acquire professional skills in carrying out projects
- analyze in detail the differences between 2D and 3D animations and write scripts
- acquire professional knowledge and core competencies in design aesthetics