1. ISU International House I affiliated to ISU Practice Center are the hotels for students majoring in hospitality management, tourism and leisure management to take hospitality education and internships.
2. Room reservations are available only to:
A. ISU alumni;
B. domestic and overseas scholars, experts and guests invited by ISU;
C. family members of ISU students;
D. ISU faculty and staff members as well as their family members;
E. ISU students of in-service programs;
3. You must show valid photo identification, complete check-in procedures and pay all applicable fees upon check-in.
4. Rooms will be assigned depending on room availability on the date of arrival.
5. Check-in: After 03:00 p.m. (unless otherwise agreed)
Check-out: Before 12:00 at noon (unless otherwise agreed)
6. Room keys or access cards must be returned to the front desk upon check-out.
7. Currently only 110V is available at ISU International House I, and if needed, transformers are available at the front desk.
8. Neither hazardous substance nor dangerous or illegal activity is allowed inside.
9. Guests must not get involved in any activities in violation of public health, public security or good social customs inside their rooms.
10. When chatting or watching TV in the room, guests should keep the volume as low as possible as a courtesy to fellow guests.
11. Pets are strictly prohibited inside. The presence of a pet may result in immediate eviction without refund.
12. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside.
13. Guests should pay the full price for anything damaged.
14. Unless extra beds are available, the number of persons staying in one room should not exceed the number of persons you have booked for. It is strictly prohibited to allow any outside visitors to stay overnight.
十五、除特殊狀況外，本學舍住宿含早餐，用餐時間為07：00 am ~10：00 am。
15. Unless otherwise stated, ISU International House I offers a complimentary breakfast from 07:00~10:00 a.m.
16. Access control measures are imposed on access roads after 11:00 p.m. for the sake of guests’ safety.
17. ISU International House I reserves the right to refuse, change or cancel room reservations at any time without prior notice.
18. The compensation standards are as follows (in New Taiwan dollars):
| 液晶電視(32吋)32” LCD TV
|三用衣刷3 Way Clothes Brush